Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Susan and the Boy...

 
 
 
 
So...day before yesterday I clicked on this link to listen to Susan's new album. To my amazement, my big shepard/collie Furguy who is always in "alert" mode made a ahh-umm sound in the back of his thoat, laid his head down on the bed, then promptly rolled onto his back (NOT a frequent thing for him at all to get that relaxed) & went into chill mode still making those happy sounds from time to time! He did the same thing yesterday. Today, well, I bought it for him. He is a happy furkid right now. I guess something on the way this particular album is done just clicks with his brain waves. I have her other ones but he hasn't done this with them. "Oh My Love" is one of his favs on the album.....awww. : )
 
 
Here is the link from AOL Music to listen to the album in it's entirety. Give it a listen, it is very nice. Love this woman.  : )
 
 
 
 
Bay and Lisa.....chillin creekside soothin the Savage Beast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment