Friday, October 7, 2011

Freaky or Funky Friday???

So which shall it be today?


Dunno...yet.


Altho it is a bit funky so far. But isn't funky in the eyes (or head, as it were) of the beholder? It can mean hip and kewl and groovy. Or smelly. Or off kilter.


So far it has been the latter definition for me. Physically I feel ok but I guess my lovely week has decided to send me the check. Or maybe I was on computer too much yesterday and up way too late last night (2:00 am before my brain would shut itself off) and have TMI syndrome.
And well, smelly could also be the mood of the day as Wonder Boy desperately needs a bath but at 90 lbs, super shedy and hating to be touched with anything even remotely resembling groom...that ain't changin' today.  *goggly eyes, breathing shallowly* So maybe it is a combo of all of the above. Whatever...it is another quiet day for me.
 


I ought to be out in the sunshine and fresh air. It is one of those rare perfect Autumn days that oughtn't to be missed by anyone, the kind that ought to have a National Ordinance protecting it, that states that all businesses, schools, homes and most esp illnesses will be closed for the duration of the perfectness. Yeah, that kind of day. : )


So, guess I will put down Blania the puter, grab my Nook and head outside to continue my Russian spy secret space rocket being built and stolen novel. Don't ask...suffice it to say that I have read several other books by this author and enjoy his style of writing. Russian spy novels, not so much. But I shall perservere because I have faith in the author...lol.


Till next time.....creekside. : )

1 comment:

  1. Last night I dreamt we were all at a Squirrels game together, and they needed someone to fill a spot in the lineup. Guess who they picked - not Phil or Dad, but ME! They just wanted me to go out with a bat, avoid getting hit by the pitcher, and strike out. This, of course, seemed totally reasonable to everyone. It was such an ordinary thing that Dad couldn't even be bothered to get out his camera.

    In the end, they picked someone else, because I couldn't find a bat I could lift. Good times, eh?

    ReplyDelete