Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Has it been so long since last I blogged? It has been an interesting last few weeks. Lots of ups but then lots of downs, healthwise, making it impossible to think, really. So anyway, I'm back today.



Here are some things I am thankful for today:



I am SOOOOO thankful that my tummy procedure is over with. (I hope NEVER to repeat that particular thing again!)


I am thankful that I have my dining room table cleaned off and have a lovely autumn arrangement sitting there instead of lots of papers and clutter.


I am thankful that I had a week of cooking for all the fam like a real girl before this current tummy issue arose again.


I am thankful that my DD Penny, The Queen of England got to go to the osteopath today.


I am thankful for quality time spent this week with my 2nd DD, the Mother of the Princess and Prince.


I am thankful that said Prince called me this week just to say he loves me! Awww...   <3


I am thankful that a Lil Brownie came and scrubbed my floors for me this week.  : )


I am thankful for finding on Amazon for only $17, the perfect electric throw to warm my always cold right leg that agonizingly aches if I can't get it warmed up quickly enough.


And I am thankful for my own personal "Dr. House" who refuses to accept that my ongoing tummy issues are just something else I will "have to learn to live with". Even though he puts me thru living hell doing all these tests and procedures, I know he is sincerely seeking a way to help me get my life back. I can respect that.


So for now...hangin in and keepin on keepin on.....creekside

No comments:

Post a Comment