Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday...

It seems to me like there are more Thursdays in the week than any other day...that said, here are a few of the things I am thankful for today::


I am thankful that all my biopsies and bloodwork came back negative!


I am also thankful that all the test results are in. I do not do "waiting" well.


I am thankful that, even though I was told by several different sources, including the Doc, to call his office to get the results and when I called was a lil sketchily told they were not allowed to give me the results that Doc would call me Wed night as per his regular patient call schedule...thus leading me to fear the worst since they could not do it.....that in the end all was well. (Gosh, that was a long sentence! Did'ja catch all that?)


I am thankful for help I got from Lauren and Jo at *********** for helping me get an overseas transaction accomplished so a lil surprise prezzie can be delivered tomorrow to Penny, The Queen of England.


And so...thus ends my spurt of energy, I am out of spoons. Maybe I shall take a wee nap before dinner time. Which I am thankful I will not be having to cook as I am coming out of a 48 hr tummy bug. But that is a story for another day.


Keepin on keepin...creekside

No comments:

Post a Comment