Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...

And so...today was coffee and a twix bar for breakfast. The breakfast of champions and food of the gods...lol. Hey, it was in honor of the day!  *G*


It is a lovely day here creekside and you can almost feel in the very air, the anticipation of the night's visitations. We are ready for all the lil ghosties and goblins with yet again about 10 times the amount of goodies that we will ultimately need for giving out. I'm getting better though at buying candy. I made sure to have the grandkidlings favs, of course, but the other stuff?? Good stuff, all, not the cheapy deepy stuff that really not even kids like. But I was very very careful NOT to get our favs, in case of mass leftovers, but also careful to not get stuff we hate in case of mass leftovers...lol.


Ah...life...it is all about balance, is it not???


So I shall wear my usual ancient but still really cute Halloween shirt, maybe crazy makeup and crazy hair. Don't know what NatureBoyCameraMan will do (he usually hides in the den with the Beast while I get the door) but I do for sure know that the Beast will not be wearing his usual shirt as it has been really too tight for a couple of years now. I hate to give that tradition up as he and sis TipperGirl always looked so cute in them together. I did try to find another for him in several places but to no avail.  : ( I'm thinkin I will let him borrow Dad's pouncing tiger shirt so he can really BE the beast he truly is...*G*...I'll post pics.


So that's life here, creekside.  Hope your day is filled with lots of treats and only mildly amusing tricks.    : )

No comments:

Post a Comment