Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday.

I love Thankful Thursday.

I don't know who originated it nor have I formally written my thanks before today but ever since 1st seeing it on DD's blog, I have (ha...yay me, I figured out how to emphasize w/out having to use caps! Yet another thing to be thankful for!) recognized it and made lists in my mind. (Yes, World. I do still have a mind, though just not as good a one as formerly.)



Today I am most thankful for the truly (for me) spectacular week I have had this past week. I have felt almost like a real girl. : )


I have:

cooked,
chatted on the phone some of the kids with no consequences, even skyeping with one of my girls and littlest guy,
walked my Furkid,
gone to the Punkin Patch,
grocery (thrice!),
played with the kids,
gone to the chiro twice
and last night to the Broadway Play "Wicked"with my Best Guy, and yes Gordy, that means YOU *G* --for whom I am much thankful. Opening night tickets thanks---yes another thing to be thankful for---to my wonderful son, BaseBall Boy. Thank you again, Phil. : D


I am thankful that I have the luxury of having a quiet day today so I won't have to pay a high price for my awesome date last night.


And I am thankful for my faithful furboy who is patiently keeping me company today as I spend the day here under the covers resting.


I am thankful that I have been "chatting" with DD, Penny, The Queen Of England online.

And, yes, I am most assuredly thankful for the internet that made the above possible.




Well, this is by no means all that I am thankful for but surely a goodly list with which to begin.

So bye for now.....creekside


Lisa! Don't forget to say just how thankful you are for the CREEK!! *Lisa shaking finger at self!*
Yes, I am ever so thankful for my lovely creek. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment