Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday...

Tuesday is a rather uninspiring day, in my opinion. Thankfully it is not Monday but it really does not have anything that makes it stand out in the week. I wonder why?


Usually I am recovering from Monday on Tuesday so it remains a quiet day in my week. Rarely do I make plans to do anything on Tuesday. I simply haven't made up enough energy for anything yet. So I read, sit on the deck if it is a nice enough day to do so like it was today, check out facebook and blogs that I follow, maybe watch tv but not usually (oddly enough that takes a bit of energy that hasn't been built up enough). Like I said, rather uninspiring.


Oh well...at least it is not Monday. I do so dislike Monday.


And that is all I got to say about that.......creekside

No comments:

Post a Comment