Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Afterween...

Tiger Boy



So after a funfilled night of treating the lil ghosties and goblins, visiting over at the neighbor's house till 10:30 and more sugar and chocolate consumned in the one night than in the whole last year...it took me till well into the wee's to finally get my mind and body to stop enough to fall into a troubled sleep.


Needless to say, today I am beyond bushed. But it is worth the price because I did have fun with the kidlings, got to visit at the neighbor's for only the 2nd time in the 12 years we have lived here, and was able to eat that candy with gusto...all in all a fair price to pay for all that.


I am learning an important lesson here lately though, one I don't care for but is something I need to know. Never did I question that negative emotions are bad for my health, I can quickly feel them in my tummy and usually in my muscles and energy levels...unfortunately good emotions are bad for it, as well.  : (  I am beginning to quickly feel the same drains when I get over-stimulated in a happy way as well. I so do not want to have to be flat-line in my emotions. So what do I do about this???

If I play, I pay...so always the question must be answered "Is it worth the price??"

Only each event will tell. But for today...it is sweet creekside.

No comments:

Post a Comment